$0 Web Hosting

Friday, August 21, 2009

FACEBOOK SECRET EXPOSED



BREAKING NEWS FROM THE CORNER OF OLADIPUPO OLATUNJI

THE SOCIAL MEDIAL FRESH NEWS RELEASE

It is no more a story that oladipupo made N72,000 in just two working days from facebook, twitter, myspace, perfspot so be calm it is not that I am proud but, I just have to tell you that you don’t need to be hassle before you make money, what you need is valuable step by steps guide that can show you how to make money in your right way from your bedroom, just like me, so you need not to thinks about it again, than to join in me in this seminar as I will be showing you all secret, you ask why must I share the secret with fellow Nigerians, it is because I don’t want to chop alone……….. also, because I am committed to your success especially at the time of economic recession, so what are waiting for, grab your phone and send text message to 07033861791 with the heading “I MUST ATTEND OLADIPUPO so having done that take a look at what I will be teaching you

$ What is facebook and how you can set it up (not just the way you know it)

$ How you can turn facebook to your ATM pumping machine just like it give me N72,000 in just two working day

$ Who make your friend list

$ How to turn your wall and your friend wall to money pumping machine like bad ATM Machine

$ How your friend can make you millionaire in a month and lot more……

$ What is myspace

$ How myspace can be your next ATM machine that will not require code before giving you money

$ How does it really work and their rules and regulation (the do’s don’ts ) and lot more……

$ What is twitter

$ How to tweet to the bank

$ How to it set up and make follower follow you crazily + da real bomb (I will expose it on seminar day)

$ What is perfspot and many more…………. (join oladipupo olatunji live) I am committed to your success

MY SPECIAL BONUS

My new ebook titled “27ways to earn money online” valued N2,000 will be yours free with master resale right

Venue: No 8 asabari close, Off anfani street, Challenge Ibadan

Date: First Batch Saturday: 29th August 09 Time: 10am

Second Batch Saturday:5th September 09 Time: 10am

P.s: Send text or email with Heading “I WILL ATTEND OLADIPUPO” to

07033861791 or nigeriatgreatsuccesstips@gmail.com

Powered by: www.nigeriagreatsuccessmagazine.blogspot.com

P.S: COME TO THE VENUE WITH JUST N1,700 ONLY FOR REGISTRATION FORM AND OTHER EBOOKS

No comments:

 

OLADIPUPO INTERNET WEALTH CREATION CENTRE Copyright © 2009 Premium Blogger Dashboard Designed by SAER